Tags3d design 3d modeling akn_include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Subscription Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
April 8, 2016
Here are 5 reasons to register now for Synergis University 2016:
1. Learn today, put into practice the day you get back to work: Almost 40 content-rich sessions. Learn features you didn’t know existed; hear about trends, workflows, and collaboration; learn more about the solutions you already have; or do all three!
2. Talk with and hear from industry leaders: Presenters include Greg Fallon, Lynn Allen, Jamie Scherer, Randy Brunette, Dave Blanchette, Jay Ayala, George Hatch, and Dave May from Autodesk; Robert Green; customers and partners; the Leica scanning team; and our entire team of Applications Consultants delivering content similar to AU.
3. Tailor the day to your specific individual or business goals: With sessions for Managers, Engineers, and Designers, and separate industry tracks, customize the day to get what you need to improve your processes and efficiency.
4. Stay the whole day to be in the running for a prize: Including, a pass to Autodesk University.*
5. There is no other event in the region like this and it only happens once a year.
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Time: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm (Registration opens at 7:00 am)
Location: The Sands Hotel, 77 Sands Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Visit the Synergis University 2016 event site at www.synergisu.com
*Winner will be responsible for travel, hotel, food, entertainment, etc.