Tags3d design 3d modeling akn_include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Subscription Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
April 3, 2014
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Electrical, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is AutoCAD® software for control designers, that is purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems. It contains all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills of material. AutoCAD Electrical provides a library of more than 700,000 electrical symbols and components, includes real-time error checking, and enables electrical and mechanical teams to collaborate on digital prototypes built with Autodesk® Inventor® software. AutoCAD Electrical offers control engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend more time innovating.
AutoCAD Electrical 2015 Enhancements
Autodesk Inventor 2D/3D Interoperability
- Associate 2D/3D parts
- Consistent search and place experience
- New search and insert workflow
- Favorites to save searches
- Single-source editing of content
- Web link to part info
Vendor Tool Integration
- Support for Phoenix and Wago
- Terminals, parts jumpers
- 2D to 3D terminal strips
Intelligent PDF documents
- Project structure duplicated
- Device navigation (cross-referencing)
User Requests Fulfilled
If you follow the blogs or you have made requests for Autodesk to include features that you think would clean up your workflow, rest assured that they are listening. This release offered many features requested by users including:
- Library path configuration
- Content update
- Post process reports
- Smart copy/paste
- Title block next/previous sheets
- Metric sizing in motors database
AutoCAD Electrical Mobile – Free App from the Apple Store
Now you can interact with your projects on your iPad®. This application understands AutoCAD Electrical projects and design intelligence and will sync with your AutoCAD Electrical desktop product to display field review and markup.
Key benefits for AutoCAD Electrical mobile:
- Integrate with your AutoCAD Electrical projects and drawings uploaded to your free Autodesk 360 account
- Work offline then easily upload your changes when back online
- Leverage the intelligence of your AutoCAD Electrical design with device navigation and surfing
- Add and edit text annotations directly on the drawing, no need for paper markups
- Add comments and images and invite responses using Design Feed
- Share your drawings with others directly from the mobile app
- Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share Service
- Plot your designs to PDF and share them through email
Read more or download the app from the Apple Store.
Autodesk Subscription Value
Autodesk is increasing the value of the Subscription by offering three types of offerings: Desktop Subscription, Maintenance Subscription, and Cloud Services Subscription. Read more about the changes in Autodesk Subscription in our post, “What’s New in Autodesk Subscription 2015?”
Have questions about the new features? Contact us by phone (800.836.5440) or email.
Contact us, visit the Synergis website or subscribe to our blog.