Tags3d design 3d modeling akn_include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Subscription Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
November 24, 2014
Autodesk 360, recently renamed A360 is a tool to help you connect your projects and teams. With A360 you can:
- Work Together – A central project-based view of all data and activity, accessible from any device, anywhere, by all stakeholders.
- See Everything – A rich 3D visual experience allowing easy, fast and detailed exploration of 100+ 2D and 3D data formats.
- Find Anything – Search deep within 3D Design data and all other project content to find what you need, when you need it.
Learn more in this short video:
Want to know more? Join our free webcast in December with Mark Lancaster, Synergis Product Support Specialist, when he shows you tools in A360 to connect your teams and projects. Learn how you can get access to:
- Anytime, anywhere access to your data and projects, including on mobile devices
- Virtually infinite computing power that allows you to extend workflow beyond the desktop; access and store data; and view edit files without the need for specialized software or hardware
- Improved collaboration: access and share your designs with clients and partners, even if they don’t have Autodesk software