Tags3d design 3d modeling akn_include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Subscription Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
May 18, 2015
We want to give you a head start on the conversation at Synergis University so you can be prepared to engage on June 3.
To reward you for your social pre-event good behavior, we are giving away a $100 gift card!
Simply give Synergis University a shout out with #synergisu in your tweet. You will be entered for each tweet you share from now until June 1 at midnight. That’s it – it really is that simple. We will pick a name at Synergis University at the beginning of the keynote and hand-out a $100 gift card. You must attend SU15 to win.
Don’t know what to tweet? We made it easy, just copy and paste one of these or fill in the blank.
- Looking forward to seeing @LynnAllen at #synergisu on June 3. Learn more www.synergisu.com
- I am attending #synergisu on June 3 – the largest Autodesk event in the region. Join me. www.synergisu.com
- The Future of Making Things is coming to Bethlehem, PA at #synergisu. I’ll be there. Join me. synergisu.com
- @RobertGreen is coming to Bethlehem, PA on June 3 at #synergisu. Can’t wait to see CAD Manager tips!
- #3dprinting is coming to #synergisu. See design to part on June 3 in Bethlehem, PA. synergisu.com
- Looking forward to hearing @Robert Green talk about getting the most from our software at #synergisu
- I am going to stump the Synergis chumps for cash at #synergisu. Anyone have any challenges I can stump them with?
- Going to #synergisu? I am signed up for What’s New in @Inventor2016, and implementing design standards.
- I am going to #synergisu on June 3 to learn more about collaborating in BIM and getting the team on the same page. synergisu.com
- Want to meet in Bethlehem on June 3? I will be at #synergisu with over 300 professionals. Join us. synergisu.com
Prepare for June 3:
Get your social skills dusted off for prizes at #synergisu.
While at SU15, tweet about the sessions at SU or what you are learning – remember to use the hashtag #synergisu to get credit!
Directions: create a post right from your home screen with #synergisu in the text. Then go to a registration table to collect your reward.
There will be multiple LinkedIn postings on our Synergis LinkedIn page. Comment on one of the SU15 posts for credit.
Directions: First find Synergis Engineering Design Solutions on LinkedIn (or go here). Then go to one of the SU15 posts that will be on the page that day and make a comment. Then head to a registration table for your reward.
Post on the Synergis Engineering Design Solutions page about the event during the day or comment on one of the Synergis University posts.
Directions: Keep it handy, here’s our Facebook page, or you can search Synergiscad and you will find us.
Tweet about a session, a presenter or anything you see at Synergis University on Google+ by including #synergisu.
Directions: Right from your home screen in Google you can add a message or post. As long as it has the hashtag, we will find it. Head to the registration table and let us know.