Software. Savings. Support.
The value of subscribing to Autodesk goes beyond the newest releases of software. You also have access to tools for subscribers-only that allow you to work more efficiently while creating more intelligent designs.
As an Autodesk subscriber through Synergis, you receive additional benefits.
- Attend Synergis University at a greatly reduced price. Learn about all the Autodesk tools, discuss your design processes, and network with design experts and peers for less than half the price of regular registration.
- Access to an experienced Subscription Manager dedicated to Autodesk subscriber benefits and tools to help you use your investment wisely. Ben Brzoza supports our customers along with the sales team to make sure you get the most out of your Autodesk solutions.
- Learn at our quarterly learning events – online and in-person events are offered each quarter to help you stay ahead. Join us for our webcasts, user groups, and seminars, free to customers who subscribe to Autodesk through Synergis.
- Participate in our webcasts to help you get further with your tools and design process. Learn, get questions answered, improve your design skills with this direct access to Synergis Technical Resources.
- Subscribe to the Synergis Blog, as well as the SynergisCAD YouTube channel, to see the latest tips and tricks for all industries.
If you already subscribe to Autodesk or have a maintenance plan, access your Autodesk Account to learn how to create an account, retrieve lost user IDs or passwords, access subscription benefits, download software and Subscription Advantage Packs, manage contracts, extend license rights for home use and previous version use, and give users access to benefits.
Synergis adds an extra level of support above the standard Autodesk programs by helping you get started with your subscriber benefits. We’ll show you how to get the most out of subscribing to Autodesk, how to use all the tools, and set up contracts for ease of management.
We have an experienced, dedicated Maintenance Specialist, Ben Brzoza, to support our account teams and help with renewals, ensuring you get the most out of your Autodesk solutions.
Contact Ben or your account team with questions or for a renewal quote.
Stay current with your Autodesk solutions … Use the power of your design tools to the fullest and make the most of your technology investment!
To learn more about the many benefits, contact us today.