Leica HDS solutions – setting new standards for the way work is done
High-Definition Surveying not only offers many benefits to the measurement professional, but also to the recipients and users of accurate spatial information. Civil engineers, plant designers, CAD professionals, architects, contractors, forensic investigators, archaeologists, and owner/operators can all reap the cost and added-value benefits that HDS provides.
Cost Saving Benefits
HDS systems can provide significant cost savings in many ways:
- Lower cost as-built & topographic surveys
- Reduction or elimination of costly “return visits” to the site
- More accurate, complete as-builts for retrofit design projects translate into better retrofit designs. These translate, in turn, into (1) less construction rework due to interferences and fit-up problems and (2) the ability to factory-fabricate instead of field-fabricate.
- Reduced facility downtime due to (1) fast, unobtrusive scene capture and/or (2) minimal field fit-up, field fabrication, and field rework thanks to accurate as-builts
Added Value Benefits
In addition to direct cost savings, HDS systems offer important “added value” benefits:
- Faster results
- Shorter project cycle times
- Better quality results
- Less ambiguity – more complete
- Higher level-of-detail
- Safer data capture
- Unobtrusive data capture
- Point clouds can be conveniently used & reviewed by others for more efficient management of projects
See which solutions fits your needs:
Leica ScanStation P16:
Precise laser scanning at the touch of a button
Combining high quality and performance with the highest environmental robustness in the market the Leica ScanStation P16 is the perfect entry into the world of 3D laser scanning. Its attractive price-performance ratio and user friendly interface make it an attractive solution even for the non-surveying user for all short range applications up to 40m.
Leica ScanStation P30 & P40:
Your complete scanning solution
The ScanStation P40 offers highest versatility including long range capabilities. Delivering outstanding range, speed and data quality whenever and wherever needed it is the perfect solution for any tasks in 3D laser scanning.
The ScanStation P30 is a high versatility scanner suitable for a wide range of typical scanning solutions. With its optimal mix of speed, range and accuracy paired with unmatched robustness it is the all-in-one solution for the most comprehensive variety of applications.