Capturing 3D Reality at the push of a button. Meet the Leica BLK360 – the small, fast, and easy to use 3D laser scanner.
BLK 360 Details:
- Measures 6.5 inches tall, 4 inches in diameter, and weighs only 2.2 pounds
- Has a 60-meter measurement range
- Scans in less than 3 minutes (using standard resolution) for a full 360° reality capture
- Captures both 360° image documentation and laser scan data
- Automatically stitches and registers scans in the ReCap 360 Pro
- Scans in high, standard, and fast resolutions
With ReCap, automatically register and visualize scanned data in the field, and then upload 3D models and panoramic images to the cloud for sharing and collaboration. Then use this data in AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, 3dsMax, Infraworks, Inventor and other Autodesk solutions.
View the spec sheet.
For more information, including use case scenarios, sample data, and training videos, check out Leica Geosystem’s BLK360 Web site.
Prices start @ $18,500
Purchase direct from Leica Geosystems
(cart will open in a new tab)