Autodesk® Inventor® software is the center of an open and connected product development ecosystem that enables you to make great products with professional grade engineering solutions.
- Flexible purchase options scale to meet your project demands
- A360 helps you use design data where you want it, when you want it—desktop, data management, cloud, and mobile
- Class-leading file type support and associative interoperability
- Open platform enables third-party development and customization
- Scalable platform can expand to meet your requirements with CAM, visualization, simulation, etc.
- A360 enables you to view, search, and share data, and use cloud collaboration tools
- Professional workflows for BIM and AEC applications
- Mixed CAD environments are fully supported with associativity to non-Inventor data
- Flexible modeling tools help you to design how you want with parametric, free-form, or Direct Edit
- Customer-driven design productivity—Idea Station, Workflows
- Professional engineering design capabilities—simulation, routed systems, design accelerators, motion, interference detection, mass, cg, etc.
- Reliable documentation—DWGTM compatibility, connection to Autodesk® AutoCAD® software
- Automates the creation of standards-based content—gears, cams, belts, springs, bolted connections, etc.
- Specialized tools for working with large assembly models
- Aligned to advanced manufacturing processes, such as additive manufacturing