Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
January 18, 2022
Get more advanced capabilities for complex modeling and powerful simulation.
Autodesk Fusion 360 now has more advanced design and manufacturing capabilities than ever with the introduction of two brand new extensions – the Product Design Extension, and the Simulation Extension.
The Fusion 360 Simulation Extension is an assortment of Simulation study types to aid you in investigating if your design can be manufactured, or how it may perform under real-life conditions to help minimize design-related delays.
What you get with the Fusion 360 Simulation Extension:
- Diverse simulation capabilities: simulate what you need, when you need, with access to advanced finite element analysis (FEA) simulation tools.
- Injection Molding manufacturability: Design plastic parts with moldability and part quality insights.
- Versioned simulation: Track changes as part designs are modified.
- Connected workflows: Unlock collaboration flexibility without the need of import/export of results.
Product Design Extension
The Product Design Extension is a collection of advanced design tools that enable an automated approach to creating complex product designs. It includes intelligent feature settings and guidance that will improve product performance and prepare your design for manufacturing. You can focus more time on the function and aesthetics of your product with specialized tools that increase modeling efficiency and editing capabilities.
What you get with the Product Design Extension:
- Complex modeling: Unlock toolsets that enable design innovation
- Automated tools: Focus more time on design with access to specialized tools for your industry
- Intelligent design: Discover more possibilities for improving product performance
- Manufacturing aware: Improve your product development process with manufacturing guidance
Click Here to learn more about the five other Fusion 360 Extensions that are available to you with your subscription.
Want to see these extensions in action? Click the image below to register for our upcoming live webinar that will show you how to utilize them for better plastic part design.