Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
October 13, 2021
Document efficiently. Connect and Collaborate. Boost Productivity.
The release of Revit 2022 in April delivered new features that represented over 8,000 votes on Revit Ideas. Now, with the release of Revit 2022.1, Autodesk is building on those new features, and delivering even more capabilities that make it easier to document your BIM workflows, and improve how Revit connects across products and project phases.
Check out some of the newest features and time saving tools to give you a huge productivity boost!
Enhanced Rebar Modeling & Detailing
Revit 2022.1 updates improve rebar modeling and detailing for structural engineers and detailers.
- Edit multiple rebar set constraints at once
- Automatically match coupler size to rebar type
Sloped Fabrication Layout Improvements
Autodesk 2022.1 offers several improvements to sloped layouts using fabrication parts, including new sloped adjustment tools, that will help you detail sloped layouts using MEP fabrication parts more quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Connect fabrication parts the the new “Change Slope” tool
- Accurately detail using the “Add Vertical” tool and drop into fabrication main runs
- Maintain alignment of pitched pipe
- Connected elements retain correct positions when adjusting complex sloped layouts
Category Name Search
This new feature will help you quickly find categories while working in Revit
- Search for categories in dialogs using keywords without navigating through the entire list
- Both the main category and subcategories are searchable
- You can search using partial input – for example, if you search “duct” all results that include those letters will be shown
Find in Project Browser
This new feature will improve productivity by helping you locate elements across many views and sheets quickly and easily.
- Select elements in your model and quickly locate them in the Project Browser
- Connect your drawing canvas to the project browser
For more 2022.1 Revit tips, check out What’s New in Revit 2022.1 (Part 1)!