Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
March 17, 2021
The benefits of product lifecycle management are many, from better management of change orders and BOMs, to improved supplier collaboration.
But not all PLM solutions are created equal. If you’re investing in a solution meant to make your processes easier, you want something that’s also easy to access, easy to configure, and easy to adopt. That’s why you need Autodesk Fusion 360 Manage.
EASY TO ACCESS
- Faster time to value: You can easily and quickly access Fusion 360 Manage from any web browser, and tailor configurable processes to your business needs, rather than start from scratch.
- Low cost of ownership: Fusion 360 Manage includes core PLM processes like quality, new product development, change management, BOM management, and supplier collaboration, as well as an app store with more processes at no additional cost.
- Secure: Fusion 360 Manage is built with best-in-class cloud software practices and powered by AWS, for a PLM platform that is scalable, secure, and resilient.
EASY TO CONFIGURE
- User-friendly processes: Configuring your PLM processes is as easy as using drag-and-drop and other common features in today’s software tools
- Integrates with other business systems: Integrate with upstream or downstream business systems like ERP, CRM, and PDM with a flexible and open API
- Access control: Permission settings allow you to securely control what data and processes people can access and edit. Extend controlled third-party access to your supply chain, customers, consultants and contractors.
EASY TO ADOPT
- Anywhere, anytime access: You can access Fusion 360 Manage anytime from a web browser or mobile device, so internal and external stakeholders can see the information they need, when they need it.
- Productivity: Centralize data and automate workflows, reducing time-consuming activities like data entry, e mails, meetings, and searching for information.
- Reporting: Generate unlimited reports with built-in, real-time reporting capabilities. Share reports across your organization with visual dashboards and exportable spreadsheets.
CONTACT US today to learn more about PLM and Fusion 360 Manage and how we can help you implement it to simplify everyday tasks and improve collaboration. We’ll help you get set up so you can spend more time reaching your business goals!
Learn more about Fusion 360 Manage in the video below!