Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
October 26, 2020
Autodesk Vault arrived earlier this year, bringing more productivity for CAD users, by supporting Inventor and Revit interoperability, and efficiency for administrators, by allowing more granularity within the security model and minimizing deployment and maintenance downtime.
The newest Vault release, 2021.1 builds on the previous release with new and improved functionality.
ACCESS CONTEXTUAL DATA
- “Show Details” dialog is a floating and dockable panel
- Several tabs like “Uses,” “Where Used,” “Change Order,” and “Bill of Materials” display relevant information about the model
- Workflows like “Assign Items” directly from “Uses” tab
- Check in Revit files within Inventor assemblies
- Add the Revit file type using the Open from Vault dialog
- Reference Revit project files in Inventor assembly models for coordination of the design
SAVED SEARCH ENHANCEMENTS
- Ability to group saved searches in the Vault Client and Inventor
- Organize saved searches however it makes sense to you – type, functionality, category, etc.
- Rename groups and drag and drop searches into groups
- Create a custom view for saved searches
- Looks Cool!
Check out these new feature (and more!) in action in the video below!