Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
March 17, 2020
As the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) increases, many companies are asking their employees to work from home. There are different scenarios or approaches that can be taken to accomplish this. Although our Synergis Help Desk team is here to guide you through this transition. We also wanted you to fully understand the options that are available to you in order for your employees to work from home with the least amount of interruptions.
- If currently using a single-seat subscription product:
- Work laptop: Launch the application, sign in to their Autodesk Account using their home-based internet provider
- Loaner laptop: Install, activate in office. At home launch and sign into their Autodesk Account using their home-based internet provider
- Home computer: Download and install and then launch and sign into their Autodesk Account using their home-based internet provider
- If currently using a standalone perpetual licensed product:
- Work laptop: Launch the application. No internet service required
- Loaner laptop: Install, activate in office by launching and activate based on the provided serial # and product key. At home, launch the application. No internet service required.
- Home computer: Download/install at home and then launch and activate based on the provided serial # and product key. Serial # and product key located in the user’s Autodesk Account.
- If currently using a multi-user subscription:
- Work laptop: Either borrow a license before leaving or while at home VPN back into the company.
- Loaner laptop: Install, activate in office. Next either borrow a license prior to leaving, VPN back in while at home, or request home use license before leaving.
- Home computer: Request home use license prior to leaving. At home, download/install and then launch and activate based on the provided home use serial # and product key.
- If currently using a network perpetual license:
- Same as multi-user subscription
As always our members of the Synergis Help Desk Team are here to support you in getting your employees up/running at home. In addition, we are also providing in-depth instructions below. We can also schedule a time with our Synergis customers to go over these options, your needs and/or concerns.
In addition, issues related to installation, activation, borrowing, and/or obtaining a license for your employees now based at home can be supported for Synergis customers, by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the user’s home contact information along with the verbiage they are working from home and their issue.
Synergis Help Desk Team
Andrew Van Horn