Tags3d design 3d modeling akn_include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
May 3, 2018
Still not sure if you should attend SU18? Here are 5 reasons to register now:
1. Learn today, put into practice the day you get back to work: Almost 40 content-rich sessions. Learn features you didn’t know existed; hear about trends, workflows, and collaboration; learn more about the solutions you already have; or do all three!
2. Talk with and hear from industry leaders: Presenters include Sean Manzanares, Lynn Allen, Loren Welch, and Robert Green; customers and partners; the Leica scanning team; and our entire team of Applications Consultants delivering content similar to AU.
3. Tailor the day to your specific individual or business goals: With sessions for Managers, Engineers, Power Users, Architects, Surveyors, and Designers, and separate industry tracks for AEC, Manufacturing, General Design and PLM/data management, customize the day to get what you need to improve your processes and efficiency.
4. Stay the whole day to be in the running for a prize: Including, a pass to Autodesk University.*
5. There is no other event in the region like this and it only happens once a year.
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018
Time: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm (Registration opens at 7:00 am)
Location: Sands Bethlehem, 77 Sands Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Get updates from the SU site! Visit the Synergis University 2018 event site at www.synergisu.com and click Follow SU in the upper right hand corner of the site to receive email updates on the event.
* Winner will be responsible for travel, hotel, food, entertainment, etc.