Tags3d design 3d modeling akn_include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
February 12, 2018
Check out the Video Guide to What’s New in InfraWorks 2018.2 from the Autodesk Civil Engineering Community Center. See all the details on what has changed in Eric Chappell’s video breakdown of the new features:
- Point Clouds – Improved Edge Recognition
- Point Clouds – Merge and Connect
- Point Clouds – Camera Image Lookup
- Quantity Improvements
- Bridges – Improvements to Custom Parametric Components
- Other Bridge Improvements
- Roads – Element Based Layout
- More Streamlined Road Design
Access the blog post.