Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
December 6, 2016
Product development has changed. So should the tools.
Autodesk Fusion 360™ is the first 3D CAD/CAM tool of its kind, connecting your entire product development process in a single cloud-based tool. And if you have the Autodesk Product Design Collection or Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium or Ultimate with an active maintenance or desktop plan, you already have access to Fusion 360.
Join us for this new course designed to introduce students to the skills and knowledge needed to create 3D models using Fusion 360.
- Understanding the Autodesk Fusion 360 interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and using construction features
- Creating components and features in a multi-component design
- Documenting a design in drawings
- Understanding file creation and management
- Creating and editing solid 3D features
- Placing and constraining/connecting components in a single design file
- Creating and editing T-spline geometry
Next class: Online, January 23-27
Autodesk Fusion 360
Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D CAD/CAM tool for product development that combines industrial and mechanical design, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production toolset.
- Design, test, and fabricate in a single tool
- Work anywhere
- Collaborate with anyone