Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
July 8, 2016
How working together is better for everyone!
It’s that time of year when we talk about what is new in Civil 3D 2017. To be fair, the core functionality has not changed in several releases. What we’re discussing is better workflows, improved object functionality and simpler management of those objects. Additionally, we’ll talk about how Civil 3D and InfraWorks 360 work together in a sort of symbiotic fashion; each providing information that the other can utilize.
The session will focus on the following topics:
What’s New in Civil 3D
- Project Management with Corridor DREFs and Surface cache
- Corridor modeling options
- Pressure pipe content
- Siteless featurelines
- Property set definitions for use with Navisworks and/or BIM 360 Glue
- Interoperability with InfraWorks 360
What’s new in InfraWorks 360
- Better design context with improved Model Builder data and Raster overlays
- Detailed engineering with contextual stack
- Multi-modal simulation for all modes of transportation
- Interoperability with Civil 3D
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT