Tags3d design 3d modeling akn_include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
May 26, 2016
Posted on May 26, 2016 by Synergis Product Support Manager, Darin Green
After upgrading your AutoCAD application from 2015 or earlier to 2016, you may notice a performance hit during the launch of the AutoCAD application. This is a known issue and Autodesk published a hotfix to resolve the issue.
The following issues are addressed by this hotfix:
- May crash when panning transparently in multiple viewports.
- Performance problem opening files containing specific objects in AutoCAD 2016 may appear as if files cannot be opened.
- Use of the LISP (command) function within the (mapcar) function results in VVC Internal Error.
- Grip stretch doesn’t work properly when DYNMODE equals value other than 2 or 3.
- acedCallBackOnCancel is not detected for Lispcallable Functions.
- Certain VBA Macros throw an execution error.
- DWG file fails to insert into another DWG file.
- May crash when Copy/Paste a block by Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
- May crash when opening AutoCAD in Windows 10.
- exe launched when running OPTIONS command.
- Annotations in Architectural Units format are changing to Decimal format.
Use the following link for more information on this hotfix:
Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2016 Hotfix 3