Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
February 22, 2016
Engineers waste on average, 15% of their time managing data. Better manage, track, and organize your product design data with Autodesk Vault. Join Synergis Application, John Kavusak for a look at how you can use Vault for:
Projects and reporting
- Clear and visual feedback on project status for improved workgroup communication
- Project folders easily created- organize and manage in one seamless interface, link to change orders, associated design data, BOMs, and files
Manage Outlook Communications
- Track and manage all your reports, spreadsheets, presentations and important emails in a single location and assoicate them to the relevant project or design files
- Extend access of existing Vault Workgroup or Vault Professional deployments to non-CAD users who need to manage their own project-related documents
- Team members can also participate in renew, release and change order processes
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST