Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
January 18, 2016
There are three important Autodesk licensing changes we want to make sure you are aware of.
- January 31, 2016 is the last day to purchase individual perpetual licenses as well as network activate any of these individual perpetual licenses. See the full list of products affected
- January 31, 2016 is the last day to late renew any maintenance plans. As of February 1, 2016 you will no longer be able to late renew your subscription.
- July 31, 2016 is the last day to purchase design and creation suites as well as network active any of these suite products. See the full list of products affected
What is not changing?
- Desktop subscription will still be available as a quarterly, annual, and multi-year plan.
- Customers who already have a perpetual licenses will be able to continue to use those licenses.
- Maintenance plan customers who renew on time will continue to receive subscription benefits.
Why are these changes happening?
Subscription offers a simplified customer experience, lower upfront cost, and the ability to pay for Autodesk products and cloud services for the amount of time that is right for you: monthly, quarterly, annual, and multi-year plans. Your subscription follows you, not your device, making it easier to access your software and stay up-to-date. Providing a choice of subscription plans with flexible packaging and licensing options protects the value of your investment and delivers a seamless path forward as Autodesk discontinues the sales of perpetual licenses.
We want to make you’re fully prepared for these changes. Please contact us with any questions and we’ll be happy to discuss these license changes and your current Autodesk products.