Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
May 12, 2015
Each year, over 200 attendees join us at Synergis University, the region’s largest Autodesk event aimed at bringing you information to help you stay ahead of the competition. Here are some of the reasons attendees return each year:
- The ability to tailor the day to specific individual or business goals. With three separate industry tracks, you choose the sessions that will give you the most benefit Check out one of these tracks:
- The latest industry topics and trends the whole engineering design team can benefit from. Whether you are a CAD/BIM Manager, Engineer or Designer, you will find sessions to benefit your day-to-day. Tips and tricks, industry trends, and best practices will all be covered during the event. Increase your productivity and your knowledge, see the all the sessions and presenters.
- Synergis, Autodesk, and Industry experts delivering content similar to AU. With over 30 sessions, SU has the content and learning similar to what you get at AU, but closer to home. We even borrowed many of the AU speakers like Lynn Allen, Robert Green, and Stephen Hooper to ensure you are getting the best content available.
- Content, tips, and tricks to use right away and become even more competitive. Come. Learn. Use. Information is only useful if you can apply it. We will share knowledge that you can take back to your office and apply – tips, tricks, and best practices – right away.
- All this, and close to home. There is no other event in our region like this. This full day event offers over 30 sessions from top industry experts without having to take travel days or vacation time. It’s only once a year, here is your chance.
Join the Synergis team, Autodesk and industry professionals, and your peers on June 3 in Bethlehem, PA.
Learn more at the Synergis University site.