Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
April 13, 2015
The Revit® 2016 release continues to support user productivity with improved software performance and usability enhancements.
- Navigation during Redraw: Speed navigation by interrupting the display of model elements as you move through the model.
- Automatically linked views in PDF exports: Improve communication by navigating PDFs exported from Revit more easily. Share your designs as electronic PDF files with automatically linked views and sheets. Each view tag in the PDF file is a hyperlink.
- Work in perspective views: Help improve productivity with the new capability to make adjustments in perspective views. You no longer always have to change views to make quick changes with new tools and capabilities available in perspective views
- MEP Fabrication Detailing: MEP contractors and detailers can create fabrication-ready models inside Revit using content from the Autodesk Fabrication products (Autodesk® Fabrication CADmep™, Autodesk® Fabrication ESTmep™, and Autodesk® Fabrication CAMduct™) for a more coordinated model.
- Reinforcement Detailing IMPROVED: Model 3D concrete reinforcement in an advanced Building Information Modeling (BIM) environment. Create detailed and more accurate reinforcement designs. Produce reinforcement shop drawing documentation with rebar schedules.
- Linking with Steel Detailing: Use a detailed Revit model to generate documents for fabrication. Interoperability between Revit and Autodesk® Advance Steel helps provide a seamless BIM workflow from steel design to fabrication.
Learn more about the Autodesk Revit enhancements in 2016 by downloading the Revit 2016 Features and Benefits or join us on April 22 for a live webcast to show you how to use the new features of Revit 2016. We will also overview the updates to the Building Design Suite. Register or learn more.
Autodesk Revit is currently available by purchase or Desktop Subscription. However, You will only be able to purchase perpetual licenses of Revit until January 31, 2016. You have two choices for continuing to get the latest and greatest Revit or add on seats. You can either upgrade to the Building Design Suite that includes Revit and will still be available for purchase, or you can continue on with Desktop Revit licenses. Have questions? Contact us or ask an expert.
Have an Autodesk Building Design Suite? Learn more about the updates to the rest of the tools in your suite in the ‘What’s New in the Autodesk Building Design Suite 2016?‘