Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
January 22, 2015
For almost a year you have been hearing that Autodesk will no longer offer upgrade pricing after January 31, 2015. Now it is only a week away, so don’t delay! Ask us about upgrading now.
Why upgrade now?
- After January 31, you will have to purchase new seats to get the latest software versions
- If you upgrade before January 31, you can save up to 30% off the new seat price
- Access the newest features and workflows with the latest software
And when you add Autodesk Maintenance Subscription, you have:
- Immediate access to latest software releases in the future
- Flexible licensing rights with access to previous versions and a home-use license
- Online support
Now is the time. Contact us before this offer expires on January 31.