Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
December 18, 2014
As an engineer your focus is product development. Often times last-minute design changes and miscommunication can slow down the design process and impact your daily workflow. Allow the PLM 360 apps for engineering to work to your benefit and improve your day-to-day processes.
The PLM 360 apps for engineering help to capture, organize, and share relevant product details throughout product development:
- Item and BOM Management: view or define an item by its attributes or build relationships to compose an item as a bill of material
- Change Request: be specific when asking for product changes to improve the likelihood of a positive outcome
- Change Orders: respond to change requests with a clear explanation of how the decision affects the product
- Material Specifications: store and view critical information about the raw materials used to make a product
- Design Review: record and assign specific product issues, concerns and decisions as they arise in the team review
- Navigation and Reporting: build links, reports, graphs and dashboards that present key performance indicators at login