Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
December 5, 2014
Did you know having your Autodesk Maintenance Subscription allows you access to the latest software releases and enhancements? Are you aware that with the Autodesk 2015 Manufacturing Products the following tools are available:
- Inventor: parametric, freeform, and direct editing tools give you new freedom to design, and to help you complete designs quickly and easily.
- AutoCAD Mechanical: simplifies complex mechanical design work to help you create and revise drawings faster
- Vault: find design data in seconds and share Digital Prototyping information securely with team members across the world
Not only does having your product on subscription give you access to the latest updates, but you also have the ability to take advantage of these tools:
- Previous Versions: access 3 versions back from the current release to work on projects and access older files
- Home Use: switch between your office computer and home computer with convenient licensing that extends to multiple machines.
- Autodesk Support Community: offers subscribers priority attention from Autodesk specialists on Autodesk-hosted community support forums.
- Cloud Services: privileged access to a variety of Autodesk cloud software and services that extend product design workflows to new places and opportunities