Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management design digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
November 17, 2014
Do you have projects that require weekly meetings? Do you have trouble coordinating everyone’s schedules? Has your team dealt with miscommunication and missed deadlines?
PLM 360 program management apps allow everyone to leverage information stored in one central location. Track important project milestones as well as project costs. Use other features within PLM 360 to build custom reports and present key project data.
- Project Management – Create project plans that can be easily accessed, understood and updated from the cloud
- New Product Introduction – Share formal business plans managers can use for all measures of success
- Project Costing – Review financial reports using analyses that set realistic targets and goals for cost and profitability
- Requirements – Capture the guidelines and conditions customers expect from new products
- Tasks and Activities – Document each project’s work and make it simple for everyone to plan, contribute and assess progress
- Navigation and Reporting – Build links, reports, graphs and dashboards that track key performance indicators
See these apps in action by watching the short video below:
Want to learn more about PLM and how it can benefit your business? Join Synergis on November 20th at our in person event. Hear from the Synergis Team and Autodesk Technical Marketing Manager, Brian Schanen . Learn more or register.