Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
October 20, 2014
This year, Autodesk released a new form of licensing called Desktop Subscription, or as some call it, rental licenses.
With this type of licensing, you have access to software that is:
- A low cost of entry without purchasing a full seat of software upfront
- Control costs without large investments or long-term commitment
- Cost effective way to keep your licenses current
- Still available with home use or extended licensing
- Access cloud services like rendering visualization and collaboration
Watch the short video below to learn more.