Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
September 22, 2014
We posted earlier this year about the benefits of using InfraWorks 360 to plan, visualize, and share your work while more effectively delivering infrastructure projects. Some of the benefits we mentioned in the previous post, “Win More Work. Explore Design Concepts. Extend Design Capabilities“:
- Win more work by engineering large-scale preliminary designs in the context of the existing environment
- Easily collaborate with stakeholders anytime and anywhere
- Extend your design capabilities with specialized industry tools, such as road, bridge, and drainage design
- Present your Revit model in the context of the real world
- Produce stunning visualizations easily
- Share your models over the web and mobile devices
To learn more about what InfraWorks 360 can do for your design process, contact us.
If you purchased InfraWorks 360, here is a video that will help you learn how to access your account and install the software.
Have questions or want to learn more? Contact us or ask an expert.