Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
May 27, 2014
If you aren’t registered for Synergis University this year, you are going to miss out. This year we have more sessions and registrants than ever before. What are you missing?
1. Industry tracks with over 40 sessions to choose from. Covering everything from Building Information Modeling to products design (Digital Prototyping) to implementing new technology, Synergis University has what you need to stay ahead of the competition.
2. The chance to win an iPad or a free pass to Autodesk University in December. You must be present at the wrap-up session to win. The day is packed with innovative sessions from the beginning to end, so this is one conference you don’t want to miss.
3. Peer speakers, Autodesk professionals, and the entire Synergis team are available to discuss any concerns you have for your business.
4. Our new Synergis home is being renovated from an old hosiery mill and is expected to complete this summer. Join Drew Lavine from Re:Vision Architecture to see where our new home will be located and learn how several firms are collaborating for this adaptive reuse project. (The New Synergis Home: Collaboration, Adaptive Reuse and BIM).
5. Our Synergis Engineers (chumps) will do their highly requested session, Stump the Chumps. See if you can stump them on design questions. It hasn’t happened yet, but we are looking forward to the challenge.
And much, much more!
Take a look at the SU14 event site for schedules, sessions, presenter and registration. We look forward to seeing you there!