Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 product design Revit simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
April 11, 2014
Synergis University is our region’s biggest Autodesk learning event. Every year, we bring the Synergis team, Autodesk product team members, and other industry experts to you for one day of networking, learning, and getting you up to speed on the new Autodesk releases. The day offers over 30 sessions in specific industry tracks so you learn from people who know your industry because they work in it every day.
Date: June 4, 2014
Time: 7:30 am to 5:45 pm (registration opens at 7:00 am)
Location: The Sands Hotel, Bethlehem, PA
Developed for each industry specifically, we offer an entire day of sessions regardless of what type of design you do. See the Schedule page for each track:
Manufacturing Infrastructure and Engineering
Architecture, Building and Construction All sessions
We find the experts with the information you want to hear. Learn more about their experience and backgrounds on our Presenters page. Here are some speakers we are excited to have for the first time:
- Matt Jaworski, Autodesk – Presenting “Get Plastics Parts Right the First Time with Simulation Moldflow“”
- John Twerdok, Autodesk – Presenting “Designing with Confidence: Best Practices for Applying Simulation“
- Robert Beam, Larson Design – Presenting “Civil 3D Parking Lot Grading Made Easy“
- Hanan Fishman, Delcam Plc – Presenting “Why Does Autodesk Care About CAM? Why Should You?“
- Drew Lavine, Re:Vision Architecture – Presenting “The New Synergis Home: Collaboration, Adaptive Reuse, and BIM“
- Daryl Price, D3 Technologies – Presenting “Quote-to-Design Automation: What Are The Best Tools?“
Each year, we hold over 30 sessions to best suit your learning needs. Here are some sessions that our team is excited to offer this year:
- Authorizing Parts in Inventor Content Center – Mark Lancaster
- Engineering on My Tablet – Jim Swain
- Overview of BIM for Construction – Bill Knittle
- Scheduling & Collaborating in Navisworks – Bill Knittle
- Stump the Chumps – Multiple Synergis Engineers
- The Peer to Peer CAD/BIM Manager – Robert Green
See all the sessions on the Session page.
Get your seat today! And if you have already registered, you can go back into your account and register for sessions now to reserve your space in each slot of the day.
Have questions? Contact us by email or phone (800.836.5440).