Tags3d design 3d modeling akn-include autocad autocad electrical AutoCAD tips Autodesk autodesk 2015 autodesk event Autodesk Inventor autodesk revit autodesk subscription autodesk training autodesk vault BIM BIM 360 BIM Building Information Modeling building design building information modeling civil 3d civil design Construction data management digital prototyping engineering design fusion 360 how to infrastructure design inventor inventor tips manufacturing manufacturing design new features PLM PLM 360 Revit scanning simulation software Synergis University technology tips training Vault what's new
Most Popular Posts
Ready to Take the Next Step?
April 3, 2014
Autodesk® Inventor® software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, takes manufacturers beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by giving engineers a comprehensive and flexible set of tools for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling, visualization, and documentation. With Inventor software, engineers can integrate 2D Autodesk® AutoCAD® drawings and 3D data into a single digital model, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables them to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Digital Prototyping with Inventor software enables you to design, visualize, and simulate products digitally, helping you to build better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
The 2015 Inventor solutions are focused on exceptional modeling, home and learning, and overall workflow enhancements.
Exception Modeling Enhancements:
- Easily and quickly model organic shapes
- Integrate seamlessly with parametric models
- Easily manipulate native or imported geometry
- Parametrically move, size, rotate, and delete imported solid models or native Inventor files
Sketch Constraint Enhancements
- Relax Mode allows for easy creation and manipulation of constraints
- Enhanced Offset algorithm
Home and Learning Experience Enhancements
- Customize in-product communication so you get as many notifications as you want
- New tutorials and training
- Track your learning
- Contextual help and global search
Overall Workflow Enhancements
- Large assembly design updated
- Better interoperability with online tools like Mock-Up 360. Learn more about Mock-Up 360 here.
Autodesk Subscription Value
Autodesk is increasing the value of the Subscription by offering three types of offerings: Desktop Subscription, Maintenance Subscription, and Cloud Services Subscription. Read more about the changes in Autodesk Subscription in our post, “What’s New in Autodesk Subscription 2015?”
See more on the Autodesk Inventor page, or read the Inventor 2015 Overview Brochure. If you have questions or would like to discuss your subscription entitlements, call (800.836.5440) or email us.
Contact us, visit the Synergis website or subscribe to our blog.