Accuracy & Safety: Why you need to look at High Definition Scanning
Join us on October 8 for an in-person event on laser scanning.
See the advantages of using scanning:
- Improve safety by reducing exposure
- Work with accurate high detail as-built data
- Asset management in real time
- Design in context with interference checking
- Increase speed, precision, and quality
- Visualization with 3D models and fly throughs
Participate in a live workflow demo bringing data in and using within CAD tools
Date: Thursday, October 8
Location: Synergis Technologies, Quakertown, PA
Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Synergis Manufacturing Trends Symposium
As companies plan for 2016 and beyond, it's a great time to answer questions like:
- What innovative products can we develop to differentiate ourselves from our competition?
- How do we streamline existing processes like engineering change and quality control to improve productivity and profitability?
- How can we work more collaboratively and securely with our global suppliers and partners?
- With the ever increasing volume of product data in our organization, how do we leverage its value to provide an improved customer experience?
- And, how do we integrate seamlessly with other business systems to provide secure access to key stakeholders outside of engineering?
To understand more about how we can help you solve today’s challenges and prepare for the future with scalable solutions that grow with you, please join us for: Synergis Manufacturing Trends Symposium
Date: October 20, 2015
Time: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Location: Arts Quest, Bethlehem, PA
Lean Construction Case Study: From Paper to Cloud
As a contractor, making the step to deploying Lean for your production planning process is a major undertaking. And once you have made the transition leveraging the Last Planner methodology to manage the tasks, commitments and dependencies during your planning meetings, you need an efficient way to capture, manage, visualize and collaborate against the data you collect. While spreadsheets and sticky notes are the current standard, cloud and mobile technology like BIM 360 Plan reduce the manual data entry process while automatically collecting and articulating productivity reports for process improvement.
Join Autodesk to learn how Autodesk BIM 360 Plan can help you better manage the production planning process by:
- Exposing critical short-term planning data to the entire project team
- Adding/updating tasks, dependencies and roadblocks in-real time and sharing with mobile users
- Reviewing PPC reporting metrics in aggregate to drive change and process improvements on future projects
Date: Thursday, October 22
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (EDT)
Autodesk Webcast Series: The Evolution of AutoCAD Civil 3D
Are you still using Land Desktop every day or are you working in a previous release of AutoCAD Civil 3D thinking "there is no need to move to the current release"? Maybe you are contemplating making the move to AutoCAD Civil 3D? In this webcast series, we will travel through time and show you the ease of bringing that Land Desktop data forward and how to use it once in AutoCAD Civil 3D. We'll have a conversation about styles - what and how many you actually need to get that company template rolling. We will progress through the releases from 2010 to 2016 and show you all the great reasons to move forward to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 and not look back.
Date: October 28, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EDT
Date: November 18, 2015
Date: December 16, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EDT
Date: January 13, 2016