Webcast: What's New in Autodesk Revit 2016?
Revit 2016 is coming soon and is packed with new features and enhancements to make your workflow more fluid and efficient. Here are a few of the features we will discuss:
- Improved Revit Project performance – many improvements
- Automatically linked views in PDF imports
- Work in perspective views
- Improved IFC file usability
- Reveal Constraints Mode
- MEP Fabrication Detailing
- Improved Integration between Revit and Structural Analysis software
- Improved Reinforcement Detailing
- Accuracy for Design Intent Model Definition
- Linking with steel detailing
- Member Forces for Connection Design
Join us on April 22 for a live webcast to see how to use the new features in Revit and learn more about the updates to the other products in the Building Design Suite.
Date: April 22, 2015
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Lehigh Valley BIM Professionals Group
Synergis moved to a 'new' building this past November. Join us for the next BIM meeting and take a tour of our new home, an adaptive reuse project that turned an old silk mill to a hi-tech office space.
Learn more about A360 Collaboration for Revit. A360 Collaboration for Revit® cloud service connects project teams with centralized access to BIM project data in the cloud, with no need for costly IT setup. Participants stay better connected in real time using the Communicator chat tool within models. With Revit and Autodesk® A360 integration, the entire project team is able to view, search, and socially interact on models.
Come see our new building and learn more about the adaptive reuse, and the advantages and challenges presented.
Lunch and a tour of the building will be offered.
Date: April 24, 2015
Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Webcast: Better Simulation and Design with Autodesk Nastran In-CAD
Leverage the advanced Finite Element Analysis capabilities of Autodesk Nastran In-CAD directly inside Autodesk Inventor to test multiple variables and prevent costly machine failure. Identify flaws upfront in the design process and send your efficiency through the roof.
Date: April 28, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EDT
Webcast: Collaborate. Communicate. Coordinate. A360 Collaboration for Revit
Join the A360 Collaboration for Revit team as they review the new features that will enable better communication and coordination with your projects. This event will highlight the new product offerings as well as leave ample time for interactive Q&A. Come armed with your questions as you understand how A360 Collaboration for Revit helps project teams work better, together.
Date: April 29, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Webcast: Revit Energy Analysis - New Capabilities in Revit 2016
Learn about Energy Analysis for Revit®, with a focus on the new capabilities of Revit 2016. This workflow allows you to perform energy analysis on your Revit model throughout the design process without having to leave the Revit environment. This webinar will cover the ease and possible depth of energy analysis, what to focus on when, and ultimately how you can trust the data in order to make better design decisions sooner.
- Understand the process behind Revit Energy Analysis
- Learn how to consistently identify the biggest factors that influence overall building energy use
- Gain confidence in Revit Energy Analysis and use it to make better decisions faster
- Describe how your Revit model can be analyzed by Green Building Studio in the cloud in a fraction of the usual time and effort.
Date: April 30, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Webcast: The Next Era of Building Design and Construction
Knocking down the historical silos for a more shared, integrated industry - that’s what next level BIM is all about. Companies understanding and adopting these practices deliver more value and services to their customers. This webcast will examine the track record of BIM and how design and construction firms are adopting new technology and practices to transform and evolve their business. Additionally we’ll cover how the next level of BIM will be a critical component in the future of designing and constructing buildings. Attend this webinar to discover:
- B-I-M. BIM | Snapshot of the value of BIM – who is adopting and why
- Signs of intelligent life | The move from 2D/3D CAD (the era of representation) to fully realized BIM (the era of optimization). Driven by cloud, web, social, and mobile technologies, using these to optimize designs and the design process.
- Who’s Innovating: Examples of companies challenging the norms and adopting more integrated processes.
Date: May 6, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm EDT
Moldflow User Group
Join Autodesk for an afternoon focused on the 2016 Moldflow product release.
During this event you will:
- Interact with local plastics professionals as well as the Autodesk Moldflow Technical staff
- Learn about what's new in the latest Moldflow software and receive an upcoming technology preview
- Provide feedback to Moldflow staff on what you want to see in future releases
Penn State Erie - Behrend School of Engineering
Date: May 13, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Join us for one of these two CAM events to learn how HSM CAM tools can:
- Improve the ability of designers to use CAM tools to deliver better data to the shop
- Simplify the process for CNC operators/programmers to create geometry and edit G-Code
- Showcase the modern CNC machinery capable of reducing set-up time and increasing throughout
HSM CAM tools help to streamline your processes because they are easy to use and integrate with Inventor or SolidWorks. Walk away from this happy hour with a better understanding of:
- Modeling up a part using Inventor
- Creating fixtures in an assembly environment
- Creating tools and toolpaths
- Simulating and verifying operations
- Making changes to models and updates to toolpaths with integrated CAD/CAM
We will have time for a Q & A session, so bring your questions for our engineers to discuss.
The meeting is free to attend. Appetizers and drinks will be provided. You must register to attend.
Heritage Hills Golf Resort, York, PA
Date: May 19, 2015
Time: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Bethlehem Brew Works, Bethlehem, PA
Date: May 20, 2015
Time: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Synergis University 2015
If you haven’t been to Synergis University over the past few years, here’s what it is: This is our chance to bring customers together with the entire Synergis team and Autodesk product team members for one intense day. See the tools you need to work faster, smarter, and better. Learn about industry trends, tips and tricks, and the latest Autodesk software available. Here’s where we help you get ahead and stay ahead.
Date: June 3, 2015
Time: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Location: The Sands Hotel, 77 Sands Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA 18105
to save money with the early registration discount before February 13, 2015