Synergis60 March: Inventor Templates Part 2
Join us for the second part of this Inventor Templates series within the Synergis60 monthly webcast on the second Tuesday of each month. Mark wil continue on the templates to help you create consistent information. Part 2 of 2. To see the recording of part one, click here
Date: March 11, 2014
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Synergis Factory Event
How do you know if you are maximizing your factory?
Join us for a morning session on factory design. Autodesk experts, along with our own Jim Swain, Manufacturing Project Manager, will show you how to:
- Maximize your factory space quickly.
- Track your factory changes, and how to make them virtually.
- Decrease manufacturing time by better factory planning.
- Maximize your technology investment.
Join Synergis and Autodesk for this free event. lunch will be served at the end of the meeting.
Lehigh Valley BIM Professionals Group
Announcing the Lehigh Valley BIM Professionals Group
Synergis and some of our long-standing customers have come together to help engineering, building, and construction firms in the Lehigh Valley Region to leverage the latest design, construction, and engineering technologies. We will be holding these BIM sessions throughout the year to provide a learning experience as well the opportunity to network and collaborate with fellow BIM professionals in the design and construction industry.
Join us to learn more about The Future of Building Information Modeling (BIM), presented by Bill Knittle, Synergis Engineering Design Solutions. Bill will discuss where BIM is headed in the industry and how you can stay competitive and profitable with BIM solutions. There will also be a tour of the H.T. Lyons facility after the meeting for those interested.
Date: Friday, March 28, 2014
Time: 12pm-2pm (Lunch will be provided and a shop tour will be offered after the meeting.)
Location: HT Lyons, 7165 Ambassador Drive, Allentown, PA 18106
Synergis60: Find me the Shortest Route: Successful Piping in Revit MEP
• Is your Template Project prepared for your projects?
• Are you drafting more 2D than modeling in 3D?
• Are you looking for more design integrity from the model?
Join Bill Knittle, Synergis Solutions Engineer as he walks you through 60 minutes of various means and methods to route your piping and plumbing systems efficiently and accurately.
Civil Harrisburg User Group Meeting
InfraWorks and InfraWorks 360?
Kevin Spear, Synergis Solutions Engineer, will overview Autodesk InfraWorks to clarify the differences between InfraWorks and InfraWorks 360. He will show you how to use InfraWorks to:
Extend Your Access: Learn about Infrastructure design tools
Create models for civil planning
Visualize Infrastructure projects
Collaborate and analyze designs in the cloud
Discover the tools available to you for designing infrastructure. Kristen Tilwick, Account Manager, will cover the latest strategies, technologies, and techniques to help you:
- Deliver successful projects
- Effectively identify and resolve issues virtually – before you break ground
- Improve communication with stakeholders
- Minimize rework and maximize profitability
- Enhance the detail and accuracy of project designs
Join us for this morning meeting and breakfast. Please contact us with any questions.
Synergis Digital Testing & Validation Event
Do you want to deliver better designs, faster, and more cost effectively?
- Learn what top performing manufacturers are doing today to get products to market faster and increase revenues
- See how simulating products saves time and money over physical prototyping
- Visualize fluid and thermal behavior to optimize your design with CFD
- Validate Structural performance before you manufacture
- Have lunch and interact with other local Engineering Professionals as well as the Autodesk Technical Staff
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Registration
9:00 am: Autodesk Validation Overview – How
top performing manufacturers increase
9:30 am: CFD Benefits – Optimize your designs
10:15 am: Mechanical – Why you need it before
11:00 am: Moldflow – Bring it in house
11:45 am: Question & Answer Session
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch
Synergis60: Understanding Inventor's Organization
- Why is Autodesk Inventor creating all these folders and files on my system that I did not ask for?
- Is this really necessary?
- Or are they crucial to the operation of the application?
- Can I control them?
Tune in and mark Lancaster, Synergis Product Support Specialist, will go over these concerns and help you understand what happens outside of the application.
Synergis University 2014
Synergis University will take place on June 4, 2014. If you want more information, please see the event site at www.synergisu.com
. Registration is already open and we are offering a super early discount.
Synergis Subscription Customers: Before Febraury 14, 2014 - $40 (regular price $75)
Non-Subscription Customers: Before Febraury 14, 2014 - $90 (regular $175)
Date: June 4, 2014
Location: The Sands Hotel, Bethlehem, PA